Check out the recipes below for some quick after school snack ideas!
- 24 Ritz Crackers
- ½ cup ketchup or tomato sauce
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Mix the ketchup/tomato sauce and Italian seasoning
- Put a spoonful of the mixture on a Ritz Cracker
- Add a sprinkle of shredded cheese onto the cracker
- Microwave on HIGH 15 sec. or until cheese is melted
- REPEAT with remaining cracker
- 1 1/4 cup Nutella
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Put ingredients together into a bowl and mix until smooth and consistent
- Preheat oven to 350F. Pour into baking pan and smooth top with spatula.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Be careful not to bake too long otherwise brownies will dry out.
- Let brownies cool and set before cutting and serving.
Check out the links below for even more ideas!
Simple Cheese Cracker Recipe
No Bake Cheesecake