Name: Mrs. Louchios
Class & Grade taught: Currently 6th ELA
- What was your favorite subject in school? Geography
- Who was your favorite teacher in middle school? Mrs. Shintani – Spanish teacher
- To what teams and/or clubs did you belong as a student? S.O.S. club (Service Over Self club)
- What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
- What’s your favorite sports team? Not really a sports’ fan, but I support the Bears, Bulls, and Cubs.
- What’s your favorite song? I don’t really have one favorite, but I love 80s and 90s music. I’m also a fan of Bon Jovi.
- What is your favorite book? I don’t have a favorite one I can think of, but I like mysteries and nonfiction dealing with history.
- What interests do you pursue outside of the classroom? Reading, watching movies, roller skating
- What is your favorite animal? Dogs – especially Welsh Corgis
- What is one of your pet peeves? Long-talkers…I like people to just get to the point!
- What do you think is the greatest challenge facing students? In this area, pressure to do well academically and be involved in too many extracurriculars.