By Jocelyn W, Shristi R, Aliyah O
- Banana split bites – Cut bananas into 2 ½ tall pieces. Then hollow out the middle and fill with ice cream. Put into freezer for 30 mins. Warm up semi-sweet chocolate in the microwave. Take out the bananas and dip into the chocolate and coat with sprinkles. Put bananas into the freezer for 5 minutes and then take them out to top with whipped cream. http://www.babble.com/best-recipes/adorable-banana-split-bites/
- English muffin pizza – Get english muffins and spread pizza sauce on. Then put on cheese and other ingredients of choice. Bake at 400 for 8-10 minutes or until heated through.
- Witch Hats – Put chocolate sauce on the tip and the outer part of the cone. Then put m&m’s on the outer edge. Finally, add more melted chocolate and add the fudge stripe chocolate cookie. Eat and Enjoy!
- Popsicles – Using popsicle molds, pour in drink of choice (preferably coconut water or lemonade) and add in sliced fruit of choice. Freeze for a couple of hours or overnight.
- Fruit dip – combine 8 oz. cream cheese with marshmallow fluff. Mix together until well combined. Eat with fruit of choice (strawberries taste great with this!).
- Fruit parfaits – Get yogurt, fruit, and granola. Use a glass cup and layer ingredients. Put yogurt on the bottom add fruit and granola and continue layering.
- Fruit Pizza – Get a big cookie and apply frosting or cream cheese on the cookie. Then add any fruits in whatever pattern you would like.
- Candy Sushi – Get a couple of fruit-rollups, rice krispies, and some gummy-worms. Then roll up the rice-krispies, stick the gummy worms on the side of the rice krispie.Then, wrap the long fruit- rollup around the rice krispies. You are done…. ENJOY!
- Frozen yogurt cookies – pipe circles of yogurt on a tray. Add granola/honey if you want. Freeze for a couple of hours.
- Rainbow Jell-o cups – boil the jell-o and add some yogurt or sour cream into the jello to make it creamy. Put one layer and then put whip cream. Do this repeatedly. Finally add whipped cream and eat it up!
- Ice cream cookie bars – http://pinchofyum.com/chocolate-chip-cookie-ice-cream-bars
- Red velvet cakes- http://www.brit.co/red-velvet-recipes/
You must be logged in to post a comment.