By: Brennen and Dylan
- Sidney Crosby is by far the best forward in the NHL, with 80 games played he has 36 goals and 68 assists.
- Alex Ovechkin is just behind 1st place, playing 78 games, owning 58 goals, and 21 assists.
- Steven Stamkos made it to 3rd place with only 37 games played, 25 goals, and 15 assists. He made it to 3rd place mainly for his value as a great sniper.
- John Tavares is in 4th place with 59 games played, he currently has 24 goals and 42 assists.
- Claude Giroux is in 5th place of the NHL with 82 games played he has 28 goals and 58 assists.
- Erik Karlsson is easily leading the NHL’s defense due to his assists. With 82 games played he contains 20 goals and 54 assists.
- Shea Weber is in 2nd place with 82 games played he has 23 goals and 33 assists.
- P.K. Subban just barely in 3rd place with 82 games played, he holds 10 goals and 43 assists.
- Kris Letang is just in 4th place with 37 games, 11 goals and 11 assists.
- Mark Giordano is in 5th place with 64 games played, he has 14 goals, and 33 assists.
- Tuukka Rask is the best goalie of 2014 with 58 saves.
- Jonathan Quick is in 2nd place with 49 saves.
- Carey Price is in 3rd place with 59 saves but has less wins than Jonathan Quick.
- Henrik Lundqvist is in 4th place with 62 saves but has less wins than Carey Price.
- Pekka Rinne is in 5th place with 24 saves, he is a good goalie but had a minor injury.
By: Dylan and Brennen
Since Week 8…
- Peyton Manning
Why? he is a smart QB with a good arm and is very accurate.
- Aaron Rodgers
Why? Aaron Rodgers has been very successful and is an all-around great passer.
- Andrew Luck
Why? Luck is very young, already shows he is a great leader, and can also throw the ball very well.
- Drew Brees
Why? Brees has been a great player for years. He is still throwing great passes and is very accurate.
- Phillip Rivers
Why? He is having a very good season this year, he is in the top 10 in touchdowns and his team is also doing well.
- DeMarco Murray
Why? He has been having a great season, he is an one-set back and he has fumbled a couple of times, but other than that, he is an fast physical running back.
- Jamaal Charles
Why? He is the most elusive player in the league, and he was injured early, but he has come back strong and can’t be stopped.
- Marshawn Lynch
Why? He is a physical beast, and is having a good start, he is also getting a lot of touches, so that’s why.
- Le’Veon Bell
Why? He has one of the best statistics and is the main carrier on the Steelers, if he keeps this up, he will be great.
- LeSean McCoy
Why? He is elusive running back and he didn’t have a great season to start, but he is getting better.
- Calvin Johnson
Why? He is a very tall beast, he has an high vertical leap and can snatch it out of the air. He is Megatron.
- Brandon Marshall
Why? He is the number 1 target in Chicago, which is a very pass-happy offense. He is fast and strong, and there is not a better package.
- A.J Green
Why? He is been getting a decent amount of passes from a ok quarterback. If he keeps up what he has, he will stay where he is, but if Andy Dalton picks up A.J will have a great season.
- Dez Bryant
Why? He is a great athlete, but has an attitude that gets in the way of how good he is. He can jump as high as Megatron and is as fast as A.J Green, but he hasn’t had as good of a season.
- Demaryius Thomas
Why? He is a big target in Denver with Peyton Manning. He is a good route runner and is quick. He just didn’t start well.
- Julius Thomas
Why? He has the most touchdowns and can’t be stopped. He even said he is the best. He will continue to be great for the season.
- Jimmy Graham
Why? He is a physical beast. And is the best player on the team. He is being thrown to by Drew Brees.
- Vernon Davis
Why? He isn’t having a super great season so far, but he has the possibilities and sparks of potential.
- Rob Grownkowski
Why? He has been pretty good so far, but he isn’t as good as he used be before his injury.
- Antonio Gates
Why? He is having a really good season so far this season and is looking good.
Top 5 Defenses in the League
Why? The team has had the most turnovers so far, but the record doesn’t show it because the offense is horrible.
Why? They have J.J Watt on the defensive line and they have Jadeveon Clowney.
Why? San Diego’s defense has a good group of linebackers and a top tier secondary.
Why? They are not as good as they were last year. Yet they have a lot of good players.
- The Eagles
Why? There record states for its self. They are not as known because of there great offense.